No announcement yet.

True Nutrition's website seems to be...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Nutrition's website seems to be...

...not so hot now. I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to order protein for the past 10 minutes. I discovered the following things:

-On EVERY SINGLE checkout screen, after about 5-10 seconds some fucking pop-up window comes up that says
    "Still shopping but need more time?
    Please enter your email address below and the items in your cart will be sent to you in a few minutes." It's like Clippy the Microsoft Office assistant got a job with TN.

-The site is slow as shit. I'm on an obscenely fast university connection, and every click on the site takes 5-10 seconds to start to bring up the page.

-God forbid you accidentally click on "My Account" when trying to find out what your shipping/billing addresses are. You get an error message, but an error message from the True Nutrition forums, not the order site. Not sure what's going on there.

-Here's the one that is pissing me the FUCK off: It seems that you cannot have separate billing and shipping addresses for a credit card order. Not only that, but selecting what your billing address is going to be is not at all clear nor straightforward. Even if you change your default address and then select a different shipping address, it automatically changes your billing address to that. Very frustrating.

The speed and irritation with trying to order with different shipping and billing addresses drove me insane. Just blowing off steam.
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

I just ordered last week, and didn't have any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
      I just ordered last week, and didn't have any problems.
      No speed problems? No recurrent pop-up on checkout? Did you click on "My Account"? What about trying to use different shipping and billing addresses?
      kind of a douche

Comment

I just went on the site and put together an order (I did not order though), but didn't have any issues with any pop-ups. I had no issues with billing and shipping addresses being different either.

Now, the site itself, I think, has always been a little on the slow(er) end for me when compared to other sites. And tonight was no different.

Good luck Sammich...

-s
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I hate my life.
          kind of a douche

Comment

How did you use a different shipping and billing address? If there's a way to do that, I'll be damned if I can find it.
            kind of a douche

Comment

Been using the regular TN store and their online outlet store with zero issues.
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                How did you use a different shipping and billing address? If there's a way to do that, I'll be damned if I can find it.

Might depend on card being used. A friend of ours has an online store and won't accept those addresses to be different anymore as 99% of the time is someone using a stolen card. Might not be the case here though.
                "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
                ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                  No speed problems? No recurrent pop-up on checkout? Did you click on "My Account"? What about trying to use different shipping and billing addresses?
                  No speed problems, no pop ups. Yes, I clicked on My account and logged in. Didn't try the addresses though

Comment

I really hate my life.
                    kind of a douche

Comment

I'm having the billing/shipping address issue as far as the site is concerned (I got an error message that there was an address mismatch), but my bank account was still charged. The only thing I got from TN was an email stating I still had stuff in my cart.

I've emailed them...we'll see what transpires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

I'm a Division I lacrosse player and everybody on my team has separate plans. This are the things the nutritionist told us: firstly, figure out how many calories you want to consume every day.

Comment

Originally posted by luciusallinger1 View Post
                          I'm a Division I lacrosse player and everybody on my team has separate plans. This are the things the nutritionist told us: firstly, figure out how many calories you want to consume every day.

You know this a site with bodybuilders on it? I am pretty sure they all know how to figure out their macros....

"Only God can Judge me." -Tupac

My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/38062-eye-tiger.html

Comment

Originally posted by jwtiger69 View Post
                            You know this a site with bodybuilders on it? I am pretty sure they all know how to figure out their macros....

He was a spammer.....he went bye bye....lol
                            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Working...
                            X